• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CandyM

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2010
Music to my ears. I can't wait. And for anyone who has not heard Kelsey, I can't encourage you enough to come and give her a listen. I love to watch the reactions of people who first hear her and don't know what to expect as they become captivated by her.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Love love live these 2- magic!! And BTW- new chef at La B is great- get the fish tacos- light but perfect. Sushi is awesome too!

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
They had a great show at the Naked Grape. Get out and see them now before they become huge stars!

Looks like the Grape and La Botana again this week for Kelsey and Matt. They filled the house both nights at both places! Really funn to watch these two grow on stage. Kelsey is headed to Atlanta to record Aug. 1 through the 6th! Should have EP's soon! www.kelseyanna.com

I bet you could never guess, I am dad/manager. I do it for the pay. :lol:

CandyM

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2010
For the same pay, you can be Matt's manager too! I am really looking forward to another weekend of beautiful music.

Looks like the Grape and La Botana again this week for Kelsey and Matt. They filled the house both nights at both places! Really funn to watch these two grow on stage. Kelsey is headed to Atlanta to record Aug. 1 through the 6th! Should have EP's soon! www.kelseyanna.com

I bet you could never guess, I am dad/manager. I do it for the pay. :lol:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
For the same pay, you can be Matt's manager too! I am really looking forward to another weekend of beautiful music.

Deal! Looks like Kelsey is off to see Matt and Derrick at Shades! It does look like another fun weekend for the dynamic duo!

The Naked Grape 8-11 on Friday
La Botana 7-10 on Saturday

I hear Natasha may get up and join them one night!