• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Say no to good ole boy politics. Say no to ignorance. Say no to Ro.

coppertone10

Beach Comber
Jul 30, 2010
My Motto...

As a 30-year resident of Walton County, I can remember each of Ro Cuchens' previous terms. The thing that helped me most was the fact that I was always able to tell when Rosier was lying - his lips were moving.
As an earlier post noted, I am surprised to see the words "Ro" and "ethics" in the same sentence, so you can guess what my motto is --
NoMoRo !!!

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
The problem is he will get tons of votes from "friends" north of the bay and people in the south end - well, to be kind, they are out of town or out to lunch much of the time and could care less who is in charge.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
The problem is he will get tons of votes from "friends" north of the bay and people in the south end - well, to be kind, they are out of town or out to lunch much of the time and could care less who is in charge.

Well said.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I'm predicting that won't be so much the case this time around. Particularly in precinct 29. Vote by Mail registration is up, and I think people may have learned a lesson with the whole Cecelia Jones debacle. We shall see...

coppertone10

Beach Comber
Jul 30, 2010
You are so right. How ethical is it for an acting commissioner to actually make calls to people she doesn't know, asking them not to vote for Comander because she "doesn't vote the right way." I guess Ms. Jones thinks the right way is to vote for higher taxes and to keep her husband's health insurance on the backs of taxpayers as long as possible. Looks like her ethics are missing, too, assuming she ever had any. :dunno:

I'm predicting that won't be so much the case this time around. Particularly in precinct 29. Vote by Mail registration is up, and I think people may have learned a lesson with the whole Cecelia Jones debacle. We shall see...