• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Susan Horn

Beach Fanatic
Summer Kitchen, hands down. They have started using super high quality beef--I think it's Kobe/free range/organic. Whatever it is, it is the best tasting hunk o' beef around. And those huge brownies for a sweet treat afterwards, mmmmmm.

beachteach

Beach Comber
Apr 22, 2010
Stinky's gets my vote here. Never had a better burger...they do everything just right; the bun, the meat, and that fried brie that oozes down the sides...mouthwatering! Oh, the fries are good too. My one complaint, they are just so big!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Occassionally, one has to travel outside the confines of SoWal. When you venture as far as DeFuniak Springs, you have to stop in to Ed's Diner on West 90/331. This the home of the Pub Burger, and I don't know why, but this is a very great, memorable, hamburger.( Down here, I'm thinkin' FlipFlops, but I will try Stinkies, soon.)

Last edited:

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Come by and try a Sallys Backside Burger they're pretty darn good!

Selkie

Beach Comber
May 2, 2010
Miramar Beach
Cabana Cafe @ Ariel Dunes. Love their little touches with homemade bread for the sandwiches and the to die for fresh made potato chips :)

If you still have room for dessert ..the peanut butter brownies..mmmm-mmm!