• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gbdreams

Beach Comber
Nov 27, 2004
Grayton Beach
We have probably a couple dozen archive/file boxes; a dozen medium/large boxes; and clean packing paper from a recent move. We'll likely have more boxes and paper as we unpack stuff. If you can use them, let me know by replying to this post.

You'll need to pick them up (we live in Grayton Beach).

THANKS

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
We have probably a couple dozen archive/file boxes; a dozen medium/large boxes; and clean packing paper from a recent move. We'll likely have more boxes and paper as we unpack stuff. If you can use them, let me know by replying to this post.

You'll need to pick them up (we live in Grayton Beach).

THANKS

I would love to pick this up unless you already got rid of them. Please call at 850-865-7798.

gbdreams

Beach Comber
Nov 27, 2004
Grayton Beach
Bobby J., are you up yet? Let me know and I"ll call.

If not, I'll call you about 9 A.M. to tell you how to find us.

gbdreams

Beach Comber
Nov 27, 2004
Grayton Beach
My daughter is moving so let me know if you still have the boxes. Thanks!

Bobby, this afternoon/evening we'll have at least another dozen or so small (archive file) boxes like those you picked up last Sunday. Then, depending on how our unpacking goes, we could have more of all sizes up for grabs this weekend. Let me know if you can use them.

Thanks

gbdreams

Beach Comber
Nov 27, 2004
Grayton Beach
Bobby, this afternoon/evening we'll have at least another dozen or so small (archive file) boxes like those you picked up last Sunday. Then, depending on how our unpacking goes, we could have more of all sizes up for grabs this weekend. Let me know if you can use them.

Thanks

Maybe I should've said "Bobby OR Deli Love," we have more boxes available. If either of you can use them, post a note here. Thanks