• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Saw your picture in the paper- ya'll are beautiful. Wow, I'm gonna miss you guys. I'm sad and happy at the same time. I'm sad you guys will be bringing your badazz lovely selves somewhere else, but happy for you too. When you gotta go you gotta go- know the feeling! Well just get the hell out of here then:D You know you are loved. Surf on awesome family :wave::love:

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Tell sweet Bevvy she better get her butt into the office to give hugs before y'all go! You will, of course, be missed. But, I know we won't get rid of you THAT easy... ;-)

And just so you know, BobbyJ, I expect at least one early morning office call a week where we can get confused about who you're actually talking to, and who you want/need to talk to! :lol:

Love you guys! :love:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
If they have internet there then are you actually leaving us? No.

We'll miss you still!

I'm pretty sure they have the internets in California, and phones, too! (I thinK.) :cool:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
California just became more beautiful with the addition of the Johnson family, no goodbyes, just see ya later.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
My older brother learned how to surf when he was living in LA. He still talks about the waves there 10+ years after he moved North to Oregon.

Keep it real.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Sowal, thank you for your sweet sweet comments. I love you so much I wanna have your baby. xoxo, Bev