• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Geeks

Beach Lover
Beach Geeks will be running a Back to School special. Now until 9/5/10

COMPUTER RUNNING SLOW?
Free checkup on your system! Virus removal performed at your location with a 2 hour maximum. Also our rate will be discounted during this time to $75 per hour. Start the school year right with a system that is running correctly, and safe from Malware.

Beach Geeks

Beach Lover
Now Beach Geeks only staffs Microsoft Certified Professionals. So when you call us, you can do so knowing that the tech that comes to you has been recognized by Microsoft as a certified professional. We are commited to being the best computer company along the emerald coast. Call with confidence. If we can't fix it, you don't pay for anything.

Visit our website for product reviews of the Blackberry vs iPhone, and for more information at Beach Geeks

Last edited:

FloridaFamily1

Beach Comber
Jul 14, 2010
Blue Mountain Beach
I used Chuck with Beach Geeks. I can not thank him enough. My laptop crashed and he was able to save years of pictures of my little boy. His pricing was very reasonable and he completed the job super fast. Highly recommended! Do not hesitate to give him a call if you need computer help or advice.

Thanks, Chuck! Welcome back to 30A. I think your business will do well.