• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Wow. I would have maybe sent her a note or email with your complaints before trashing her on a public forum. Many Sowallers have found her to be nice, hard working, safe, and good with our pets. I would like to hear her side of the story before I take your word for it, since you have all of one post on this forum- and it's the one above mine.

And her "time frame" is all about not having a bunch of dogs kenneled at the same time in a small space. I ask when I should pick up my dogs, and I show up on time. She and her husband drive over 6 days a week from Pensacola, and they work very hard and are stressed just like many of us here (including you apparently).

Never mind. I just re-read your post. Sometimes it is just better to accept that there might be businesses out there that we will never "jive' with and move on.

From reading April's post it looks like she is advertising a pet grooming service. From reading Badgered Customer's post, it looks like they were looking for a pet sitting service that groomed. Good for April for standing up to an irrational customer! :clap:

Last edited:

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
Milly got herself a bath once, great job, and Mikie (the female cat) got her hair "did" there twice. Not many people can do a cat hair cut but Mikie (and to you Jessifunn, this is Kevin) looked great both times - and she was strutting around like she KNEW she looked good. We will go back to April's.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
wambulance_logo.jpg

Chriscole

Beach Crab
Mar 14, 2011
AlthoughApril is a very nice person and her rates are very reasonable, we did not get a good end result. Quite frankly, I could have done a better job myself. My dogs hair is uneven and gaps from where she got the clippers too close. I wished we would have had a better outcome, but we will not return. For now, we are going back to the old groomer who is overpriced but does an outstanding job.