• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
Think I may have found one everyone, stay tuned.....and to all of you, thank you for your help, that's what makes this the place I love to live.

Aleigh

Beach Lover
Let me know.. I am driving to Destin at 12 noon to see the catwoman... I can tell you most of her momma cats are feral... and kittens would require de-worming and flea treatments... not to mention possible spay/neuter... so maybe that is the way to go there...

Aleigh
317-294-7356

mi6491

Beach Comber
Sep 27, 2009
Alaqua fees are $125. Animal Control Center fees are $55. My apologies. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
Alaqua fees are $125. Animal Control Center fees are $55. My apologies. Sorry for any confusion.
No worries, thanks again for the info.

Cheapet4

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach,Florida
Hey Jay!! A friend of Morgan's has a cat she has adopted an needs to rehome for free,she is not gray striped but is very sweet an loves to be petted/an sit in yor lap/indoor/outdoor!! Call me if you thinks (M) would be interested. Oh an she will give ya all the kitty gear that she bought for it!!

Mary B.:wave:

LuciferSam

Banned
Apr 26, 2008
Sowal
scooterbug, everyone's situation and pocketbook is different.

True, but if you're taking proper care of your cat, you're going to have to spend at least that much annually for shots and checkups. If you can't afford that from the start, you shouldn't adopt one.

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
Thanks everyone who helped out and gave the great info. Found a kitten here on Sowal.com, it's now home for good. And just because I can't resist....I can afford an adoption fee at any shelter at any time. I can also afford to pay to have a pet fixed, vaccinated, etc.. It just so happens that I have a very good friend who is a vet and performs those services free for me. I just wanted to put that out there for those people who can't resist but to comment about something they have no interest in or constructive input about. Thanks again everyone.:clap:

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
kitten

Thanks everyone who helped out and gave the great info. Found a kitten here on Sowal.com, it's now home for good. And just because I can't resist....I can afford an adoption fee at any shelter at any time. I can also afford to pay to have a pet fixed, vaccinated, etc.. It just so happens that I have a very good friend who is a vet and performs those services free for me. I just wanted to put that out there for those people who can't resist but to comment about something they have no interest in or constructive input about. Thanks again everyone.:clap:

I am very happy you found a kitten for your daughter. I have three cats and a dog and all of them are rescues. Good luck and enjoy.:love: