• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Late to the party as always! Thanks BR for the reminder/invite. Missed the first three but here's what I got for Saturday:

Miami (OH) +35 @ Florida
La Lafayette +28 @ Georgia
Fighting Zookers @ Missouri
Purdue @ Notre Dame
Kentucky @ Louisville
San Jose St +40 @ Alabama
Arkansas State +30 @ Auburn
Washington @ BYU
Oregon St @ TCU
North Carolina @ Louisiana State
SMU @ Texas Tech
Boise State @ Virginia Tech

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Late to the party as always! Thanks BR for the reminder/invite. Missed the first three but here's what I got for Saturday:

Miami (OH) +35 @ Florida
La Lafayette +28 @ Georgia
Fighting Zookers @ Missouri
Purdue @ Notre Dame
Kentucky @ Louisville
San Jose St +40 @ Alabama
Arkansas State +30 @ Auburn
Washington @ BYU
Oregon St @ TCU
North Carolina @ Louisiana State
SMU @ Texas Tech
Boise State @ Virginia Tech

Fighting Zookers, I love it. :clap:

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
After 13 of 15 games this week, Iris has a remarkable 12 wins and a two win lead. Her only loss was Alabama covered the 40 pts with a 45 pt victory. Congratulations! :clap:

Don't tell Murph how you did it.

cnestg8r-albums-sowal-ncaaf-2010-picture5831-2010-09-04-2328.png

Last edited:

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Way to go Iris. :clap: Hopefully I can start off 8-7 instead of the 7-8 I ended up with in the first several weeks of last year. :roll:

Just wait, I will now begin my slippery sloap!........downward. Good luck to you and everyone else. It's just fun.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
BTW, unfortunately for us who picked Va. Tech, they are 0-21 in games played away from Blacksburg and this game is being played at Fedex Field in Maryland. I think they are also 0-5 against top 5 teams or something like that. Ugh. Wish now I'd gone with Boise State like I usually do. But I cannot change that or what the outcome might be. Hope the week 2 picks will be on here tomorrow.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
BTW, unfortunately for us who picked Va. Tech, they are 0-21 in games played away from Blacksburg and this game is being played at Fedex Field in Maryland. I think they are also 0-5 against top 5 teams or something like that. Ugh. Wish now I'd gone with Boise State like I usually do. But I cannot change that or what the outcome might be. Hope the week 2 picks will be on here tomorrow.

Well, Va Tech, you did it again, congratulations on succeeding again to continue the losing streak away from home, now you are 0-22, and now I finish 7-8 for week one instead of 8-7. What happened to the good defense you played right down to near the end? Apparently you decided you had it won and did not need to continue until the game was over. :bang: