• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dugma

Beach Comber
Aug 25, 2010
I am flexible and easy going...as you will see if I become a tenant. I can pay in a lump sums or whatever to give you incentive to keep your rent lower. I am open to month to month, 3 months to 3 months...etc...there is a lot of inventory out there so I am willing to pay $800 to $1400. NEED broadband internet for work.... dream place would allow pets, be furnished(but not the soulless beachie themes), have a nice vista for my home office, have access to a lake or the bay, not East of Seagrove and not west of 30A and 98 (SRB) and anything south of 20 (Freeport). A pool would be cool but not necessary...I have no pets now but would love to get a dog.

My story is that work (or the lack there of) forced me to leave the beach, BUT I just landed a job that allows me to work from home SO I am coming back to the beach and more importantly my 8 year old.

I have character references and professional references, if you are so inclined.

Be Well,
Douglas Ament (now you can google me)

Last edited:

Aleigh

Beach Lover
Oooo pretty... I was out to sunset on the beach at Seagrove tonight.... everyone left and I was alone.. it is very tranquil here now... Thinking about trying Grayton Beach tomorrow just to see if there are any peeps.... lol anyone? Good luck to you in finding a great place..

B

beddingfielddesign

Hey Douglas, have 1 BR 2 Bath unit at the Palms of Seagrove. Unit has bunkbeds which my 7 year old loves. Has pool. Flexibly on rental time, IE 6 months-1 yr. 1000 per month and includes utilities. Currently association doesnt allow pets. Great location on beach in Seagrove, less than 1 mile from Seaside. Internet not included but previous renter contacted Comcast to activate high speed. call Bucky at 678 557 0871

Ritackay

Beach Lover
Oct 25, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey Douglas,

I have a 2 BR - 2 Bath fully furnished ground floor unit at the Village of Blue Mtn.
Pool, work out room, walking distance to beach
$1150/month
I will take care of water, HOA fees, garbage, sewer
All you need is electric & internet
I have plenty of pictures if you are interested.

Thanks,

Rita
423 - 894-0821