• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
thats fine. i'll simply park my cars in front of my home and leave the drive way empty

TNJed

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2006
Seagrove Beach, FL
an excellent solution.

some times, parking one on the street just barely clear of the driveway allows easy driveway access and a firm foothold of two spaces out front with one car ;-)

thats fine. i'll simply park my cars in front of my home and leave the drive way empty
Great idea! We were at my sister's house for a while this weekend, and random cars were parked in her front yard. I promise you that they were parked there to get to the public beach access. So if owners park their own cars in their front yards, hopefully no one there for the beach access would have the nerve to park in someone's driveway.:dunno:

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Pretty busy this week, what with fall breaks, Columbus Day, and lovely weather. About 2/3 occupied. It's the usual suspects, with tags from AL, GA, TN, and FL. There was one golf cart with an OK plate on it, I hope they didn't have to ride all the way here in it from Tulsa.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
And today, there is only one house with cars, other than the ones with full-time residents. Columbus Day weekend over, all gone.