• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

swickman

Beach Comber
Feb 22, 2008
Salon Centric has relocated to GRAYTON BEACH!!!! We are located in the Grayton Corners building, suite B, next door to Grayton General Store, corner of Hwy 30A & Hwy 283. As always, SALON CENTRIC is a AFFORDABLE Full Service salon for the entire family. Hair Care, Nail Care, Waxing, & now offering state of the art INFRARED SAUNA DETOX & FOOT DETOX SYSTEMS! Walk-ins are welcomed when possible, and appointments can be made for daytime or evening. Stop by and see us, or feel free to call, 850-534-0800. Hope to see ya soon!!!

swickman

Beach Comber
Feb 22, 2008
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! So glad to be BACK IN GRAYTON BEACH! I think this will be a GREAT LOCATION! Tell everybody! Sheila

ricklys

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2008
Rosemary Beach
Great!!!

Salon Centric has relocated to GRAYTON BEACH!!!! We are located in the Grayton Corners building, suite B, next door to Grayton General Store, corner of Hwy 30A & Hwy 283. As always, SALON CENTRIC is a AFFORDABLE Full Service salon for the entire family. Hair Care, Nail Care, Waxing, & now offering state of the art INFRARED SAUNA DETOX & FOOT DETOX SYSTEMS! Walk-ins are welcomed when possible, and appointments can be made for daytime or evening. Stop by and see us, or feel free to call, 850-534-0800. Hope to see ya soon!!!

I'm getting shaggy so I guess I'll see you soon!
Cheers,
Bonnie:clap:

R

RonnaBee

Sheila the owner of Salon Centric is great. She cuts the hair of everyone in our family!

swickman

Beach Comber
Feb 22, 2008
GREAT BONNIE....If I hadn't given you exact directions, call me and I will....phone number is the same....534-0800. See ya soon!!!

swickman

Beach Comber
Feb 22, 2008
Sheila the owner of Salon Centric is great. She cuts the hair of everyone in our family!
Thanks Ronna....I just cut Cris before I left inlet, so I guess Cris and the boys will be next....call if you need exact directions....oh yea, wait, I told Cris...he mentioned coordinated his next appointment with Another Broken Egg breakfast time....yum!!! See ya soon.

royalbeach

Beach Comber
Oct 10, 2008
I just made an appointment and can't wait to get a good haircut! I am counting on you Shelia. Word of mouth is the best advertising.