• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
A family lost their home and pet to a house fire last night and lost everything. No insurance. Any help is appreciated. Clothing, household items, etc. They are in shock and perhaps more specific items of need will be posted soon. Please contact me (Donna) 850-585-7353 or PM me.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
you know I dont have much but am willing to share what I have or can find.. I am PMing my phone # to you. Jodi

hottytoddy

Beach Lover
May 26, 2009
A family lost their home and pet to a house fire last night and lost everything. No insurance. Any help is appreciated. Clothing, household items, etc. They are in shock and perhaps more specific items of need will be posted soon. Please contact me (Donna) 850-585-7353 or PM me.

Please let me know what items are needed. I am moving next week (locally) and will be going through all my stuff this week. I will have some clothing, towels, kitchen ware, etc. Just let me know via PM :D

Aleigh

Beach Lover
I will go to Good Will today and purchase some half price clothes for this family...

Please reply with woman and size, man/size.. and number of children boys/size... girls/size...

I'll wardrobe them all! :)))))

Aleigh
317-294-7356

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal

Please get in touch with me also...i have LOTS of stuff they could use.

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
Seagrovegirl,
I have some brand new sheets & lightweight blankets (bigger than twin smaller than full) plus towels to contribute. They're 'crisp' so I can launder them first if the family desires. Keep us posted on a collection point.

Aleigh

Beach Lover
Rawr.... missed the Goodwill sale... call us! We wanna help!

Aleigh
317-294-7356