• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Aleigh

Beach Lover
"Rents" are coming to visit Friday, 24 September.. and we are scouting the Seagrove Beach area for a short term rental January-February... 6-8 weeks...

Call me call me I'll get you on the touring list... I want them close to my home.. walking distance would be great! I'm trying to get them to stay as a "house guest" with me but they are soooo darn independant! I'm at 30A and San Juan.... Anything Grayton Beach to Seagrove Eastern Lake area would be amazing... Gulf Front preferred however walking distance is fine..

BonTempsBungalow

Beach Comber
May 12, 2009
"Rents" are coming to visit Friday, 24 September.. and we are scouting the Seagrove Beach area for a short term rental January-February... 6-8 weeks...

Call me call me I'll get you on the touring list... I want them close to my home.. walking distance would be great! I'm trying to get them to stay as a "house guest" with me but they are soooo darn independant! I'm at 30A and San Juan.... Anything Grayton Beach to Seagrove Eastern Lake area would be amazing... Gulf Front preferred however walking distance is fine..

Bungalows at Seagrove:
Seagrove Beach Vacation Home ~ Bungalows of Seagrove #113

jm964cab

Beach Comber
Dec 22, 2005
Hi Aleigh,
We have a 1BR/2BA Gulf Front Palms Condo still available for Jan. & Feb. The Palms are located just a couple blocks West of Seagrove Plaza and just a short distance East of San Juan Ave. These units have beautiful balconies for enjoying the Gulf. They really are some of the nicest units along 30-A. Although we do not list the monthly rate on our web site, it is only $1,100.00 per month for January & February. Seagrove Plaza is practically right across the street where your parents will love Bruno's Pizza, movie rentals, A Few Good Apples, Subway, and even bike rentals. Garrett Realty, our rental manager is also in Seagrove Plaza, so if you need anything, they're rght there. Of course you know that Publix's is only about a mile away on 395. It really is a great location. Check out the Palms A-11 at Home to see pictures and contact information if you are interested. One more thing, we will be staying there ourselves the week of Sept. 20, so if you would like a first hand tour of the unit call us. My wife Terri's cell phone is listed on the web page and we'd love to show it to you. Thank you. John

Aleigh

Beach Lover
The 24th?

Hi Aleigh,
We have a 1BR/2BA Gulf Front Palms Condo still available for Jan. & Feb. The Palms are located just a couple blocks West of Seagrove Plaza and just a short distance East of San Juan Ave. These units have beautiful balconies for enjoying the Gulf. They really are some of the nicest units along 30-A. Although we do not list the monthly rate on our web site, it is only $1,100.00 per month for January & February. Seagrove Plaza is practically right across the street where your parents will love Bruno's Pizza, movie rentals, A Few Good Apples, Subway, and even bike rentals. Garrett Realty, our rental manager is also in Seagrove Plaza, so if you need anything, they're rght there. Of course you know that Publix's is only about a mile away on 395. It really is a great location. Check out the Palms A-11 at Home to see pictures and contact information if you are interested. One more thing, we will be staying there ourselves the week of Sept. 20, so if you would like a first hand tour of the unit call us. My wife Terri's cell phone is listed on the web page and we'd love to show it to you. Thank you. John

Awesome we definitely want an appt.. Dad will LOVE Bruno's... as do I and what an awesome buffet he has...

OK Looking forward to meeting you all and seeing your wonderplace place. I don't know how tired Dad will be from the Drive.. will you be here through Sunday?

jm964cab

Beach Comber
Dec 22, 2005
Hi Aleigh,
We will be arriving at the condo Saturday morning Sept. 18th and leaving Friday Sept. 24th. It sounds like we will miss your parents, but we can certainly show you the unit anytime day or night at your convenience and if you think your parents will like it then we can make arrangements with Garrett Realty to show your parents. I know you will like it. Please call my wife's cell phone 330-323-3230 and we can arrange to meet. I look forward to meeting you. Thank you. John.