• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
BobbyJ found a piece of home in his new locale. ;-)

sowalcali2.jpg

ricklys

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2008
Rosemary Beach
Too bad it's right next to a nuclear power plant, a major interstate freeway (I-5) a railroad track and one of the largest military bases in the world (Camp Pendleton). Other than that, it's a great beach!!!

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I would have to think twice about that beach with a nuclear plant and railroad track right by it. But the military base is no big deal. After all, there is Tyndall Air Force Base between PC Beach and Mexico Beach. And that barrier island Crooked Island is probably on the Air Force property as is Shell Island probably.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Trestles is the only North American stop on the world tour...that's gotta say something for the quality of surf. It is an amazing beach and hike. Tons of sea life in tide pools. Brody and I spend hours investigating the rocks and kelp that make up the shoreline.

I love to watch the amazing surfers. These guys (and girls) rip. It is absolutely my favorite weekend activity. I don't mind the freeway. It is only a part of the hike....the rest is a downward slope that is a favorite for skateboarders. Too much fun watching these guys skate with their boards and wetsuits at hanging from them. The train is an added attraction. Brody loves to wait for it, then try to snap a picture of it.

Having the best adventure...daily. Love and miss you guys.