• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Aleigh

Beach Lover
I'm building a Victorian Garden.. and am desperately seeks pots... anykind of pots.... mixed matched, little, large... polka dot, Clay, Styro.. lol I'm really not picky.. I just need a gaggle of pots.. like 100 pots.

That being said, clearance, cracked chipped... doesn't matter... Please contact me....

Thanks, Aleigh:violin:

ann hodnett

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2008
I have a huge assortment of clay pots. Majority, are smaller, some without drain holes, (but have drill bit to fix that), some cracked and some really nice imported ones. Unfortunately, after moving last year, didn't have a good way to protect plants from freezing and lost plants, some that were over 15 years old. VERY SAD! Haven't been able to get excited about starting all over. Shame on me! Give me a call.

Ann
850-249-5181

Charlene58

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2009
I'm building a Victorian Garden.. and am desperately seeks pots... anykind of pots.... mixed matched, little, large... polka dot, Clay, Styro.. lol I'm really not picky.. I just need a gaggle of pots.. like 100 pots.

That being said, clearance, cracked chipped... doesn't matter... Please contact me....

Thanks, Aleigh:violin:
We have about 50 you can have plus a portable greenhouse.
Needs to go this week. Pls. call 5029043.

Aleigh, when we were clearing out the garage for our daughter's wedding reception at our home, we had a lot of pots that were clay and broken or just the free plastic ones that we were going to throw away. The creative person who did the re-landscaping of our property as well as the flowers for the wedding wanted them all.

I have seen the things that he has done with broken pots laid sideways, etc. Looks really nice.

Just curious what your design plan is re the pots. I have so much respect for creative people.

Aleigh

Beach Lover
Victorian Garden

Aleigh, when we were clearing out the garage for our daughter's wedding reception at our home, we had a lot of pots that were clay and broken or just the free plastic ones that we were going to throw away. The creative person who did the re-landscaping of our property as well as the flowers for the wedding wanted them all.

I have seen the things that he has done with broken pots laid sideways, etc. Looks really nice.

Just curious what your design plan is re the pots. I have so much respect for creative people.

Well.... I don't have a true plan... I've made some sketches but it all begins with the Koi pond I have a sun room that is the length of the front of the house overlooking the pond. I am building a "roosting coop" for a pair of peacocks and a "perch" for my green naped parrot (Reba) :) overlooking the pond... They will be "entwined" in this project. I am turning the sun room into a Victorian Styled Ladies' Tea Room for Swarovski Crystal and Gemstone Beading Classes... I live on an unpaved road.. in Seagrove Beach. I just want guests to arrive and enter under the "arch" and feel they have discovered a sancturary... melt away their cares.. enjoy tea and victoria cakes and an afternoon with Aleigh, my lovely assistant Aleeza (my daughter) and beading....

Here's the link to my ad for registering for classes....

http://www.sowal.com/bb/business-goods-services/50806-victorian-jewelry-beading-class-75-a.html

I'm working on some other ideas like Victorian Floral Arrangments (classes)... etc but for now it is all about the beaders... :) :love:

Well.... I don't have a true plan... I've made some sketches but it all begins with the Koi pond I have a sun room that is the length of the front of the house overlooking the pond. I am building a "roosting coop" for a pair of peacocks and a "perch" for my green naped parrot (Reba) :) overlooking the pond... They will be "entwined" in this project. I am turning the sun room into a Victorian Styled Ladies' Tea Room for Swarovski Crystal and Gemstone Beading Classes... I live on an unpaved road.. in Seagrove Beach. I just want guests to arrive and enter under the "arch" and feel they have discovered a sancturary... melt away their cares.. enjoy tea and victoria cakes and an afternoon with Aleigh, my lovely assistant Aleeza (my daughter) and beading....

Here's the link to my ad for registering for classes....

http://www.sowal.com/bb/business-goods-services/50806-victorian-jewelry-beading-class-75-a.html

I'm working on some other ideas like Victorian Floral Arrangments (classes)... etc but for now it is all about the beaders... :) :love:
That sounds really cool. Have you thought about covering pots in a Gaudi-esque manner with broken plates, etc.? I love that look.

Aleigh

Beach Lover
Totally gaudi-esque

That sounds really cool. Have you thought about covering pots in a Gaudi-esque manner with broken plates, etc.? I love that look.

I have buckets of broken jade and glass. And, yes absolutely I'm going to decorate the larger plain pots... Have you seen the entrance to the Goodwill in Destin??? All the assorted broken costume jewelry, glass, etc.. going for that look on the larger pots. Wanna come help? It is so fun when you build a mosaic cause you never know what you're gonna get til you start pushing pieces into the "mud" .

I've also been collecting seed pods since I arrived. This greenhouse is going to be amazing... I may need a true botanist to come help identify the seeds before I start planting them hee heee hee...:dunno:

Aleigh

Beach Lover
Going after the pots/greenhouse tonight with some So-Wal H.S. Baseball players to take down, transport and re-install...

Thinking I need to have a housewarming party.... :) Bring a Seed (no weed), a bulb, plant, or
1 US pint = 473.176473 milliliters of your favorite beverage....

????

Is October 2nd a good date.... Would love to meet everyone from here...

We could have a Pirate theme or beach... or barefeet required.... idk? Any ideas...

Mom and Dad are coming to visit this weekend... finally gonna hang the pictures on the walls...Dad's the best leveler and stud finder.. haha (I need a stud finder :)) (jk)

Last edited: