• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mte564

Beach Lover
Apr 16, 2009
$1150 Includes all Utilities- small pet acceptable for 2 Bedroom, 2 bath beauitul 2nd floor condo. Elevator, furnished, stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer, private balcony overlooking Point Washington Park, Dock and small boat access rights to Eastern Lake, community pool. All Utilities included: Cable and Water Electric) Internet and local phone option package. Security and Small Pet deposit AVAILABLE October 1, 2010. Will go fast. Call Mary at 850-585-8015

Last edited:
It's Herons Watch Condos. The only utility is electricity and during the winter that bill is usually around 75 and at the peak of summer around 140. Some of these units rent for around 850-900, so you might want to look into it more...

mte564

Beach Lover
Apr 16, 2009
It's Herons Watch Condos. The only utility is electricity and during the winter that bill is usually around 75 and at the peak of summer around 140. Some of these units rent for around 850-900, so you might want to look into it more...

Your wrong sorry....There is electric, water, phone, cable and internet and electric runs at peak around $60 and this is the new building not the old ones.
I will let owners know thanks

mte564

Beach Lover
Apr 16, 2009
Your wrong sorry....There is electric, water, phone, cable and internet and electric runs at peak around $60 and this is the new building not the old ones.
I will let owners know thanks

Yes it is Herrons watch! Thank you
$56 was this last months electric bill.
Anyone needing photos I am working with site to assist on pulling up old link to show all the photos. I changed the ad to reflect the owner picking up all utilities and photos on't work. Try this link at http://www.sowal.com/bb/long-term-re...-friendly.html or email or call me. Thank you Mary

mte564

Beach Lover
Apr 16, 2009
Rate changed to $1050 ALL Utilities Paid 2 Bedroom 2 Bath at Herrons Watch

All Utilities included are: Cable, Water, Electric, High Speed Internet and local phone. small dog accepted for 2 Bedroom, 2 bath beauitul 2nd floor condo. Elevator, furnished, stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer, private balcony overlooking Point Washington Park, Dock and small boat access rights to Eastern Lake, community pool. ASecurity and Small Pet deposit AVAILABLE October 1, 2010. Will go fast. Call Mary at 850-585-8015

toespainted

Beach Lover
Aug 2, 2010
$1150 Includes all Utilities- small pet acceptable for 2 Bedroom, 2 bath beauitul 2nd floor condo. Elevator, furnished, stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer, private balcony overlooking Point Washington Park, Dock and small boat access rights to Eastern Lake, community pool. All Utilities included: Cable and Water Electric) Internet and local phone option package. Security and Small Pet deposit AVAILABLE October 1, 2010. Will go fast. Call Mary at 850-585-8015

im interested.. if you would email me with more details with the location and i would be available asap :) my email is : laurabgood@me.com:clap: