• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
On Wed. morning, I was traveling on 98 toward Mirimar Beach and started having a strange noise, under my hood. I realized that it was getting louder and got off 98 on to Goldsby, north of 98. I sat there with hood up and NO LESS than 15 men drove by, but, ignored me! I couldn't, believe it! At one point, a man stopped to ck out a truck across the street, that was for sale and didn't even look my way! Needless to say, I was not pretty! I told him that "he was fine example of a man and must've had, piss poor upbringing"! I'm sorry, but, that was such a blatant example of sorriness, that I couldn't help myself!

The first person to stop, was a woman!:clap: She offered to drive me where I needed to go, but, I declined. She highly recommended Beach Technical, for repairs! I knew that if I called roadside assistance, I might be sitting a long time!

Now, the reason for my, posting! Two really nice Jamaican men stopped and were such a blessing! They work for a moving company on Goldsby, but, they're not getting many hours! They told me that I had no water in the car and that I had a radiator leak. They had coolant in their car and even went for water, to add to it. They assured me that I could make it down the street, to Beach Technical. If you know of any work for these guys, please help them out! They are wonderful and sooo deserving! Please tell them that Diane, the woman that they helped on Wed., is singing their praises and trying to help them!:love: The following, are their names and a contact #!
Horace & Kirk 850-419-4023

My radiator was replaceed, but, it still seemed that there were problems, with the car! I was scared to death, that the engine was damaged! Long story short, Beach Technical has my car ready, with no more expense, than the radiator charges! They are, great!

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
If anyone has been able to offer them work, please let us know! They are really, great young men!

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I hope that someone can offer, them work!

BUMP! These are great men and would be a huge asset to anyone, for work needed!:clap::clap::clap: