• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Tell me about it. Vols were totally outplayed yardage wise in that game. Cannot totally blame the QB for the 4 passes dropped by Vol players that were wide open, each pass a perfectly thrown pass. And cannot blame him for his defenders that did not protect him resulting in numerous sacks in the second half. But the 0-11+ on 3rd down conversions you can somewhat blame the QB for. Pathetic.

Good thing about the game, they scored when needed to pull it out in the 2nd OT. :clap::clap: The next 4 weeks are going to be tougher than this game I'm afraid. :eek:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Congrats to the Bama folks. Great battle,,,,tough loss.....WPS!

At least Fexassss got slaughtered ;-)

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Man, I was sweatin' the A/A game. I had a gut feeling that Ark might just pull it off. It wasn't enough of a feeling to pick 'em, but I thought for a while they just might do it.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Wouldn't you know it, the one time I go against the Ole Miss Rebels they are winning. And the Fresno State Bulldogs have been known to play good football over the past few years. Oh, and come on Gamecocks. And when I go against Arizona they win over Iowa and then when I go with them at home against Cal they only have managed 3 points into the 4th quarter. Thought I was going to have had a 11-4 week, but now it looks like I am going to finish no better again than 10-5 unless Arizona can get something going still. Missed GA, Fresno State and South Carolina in a row, until that point I was 8-1. Arizona is up 10-9 with 41 seconds to go, c'mon AZ.

Last edited:

bamabeachbum

Beach Fanatic
May 31, 2006
Decatur,Alabama
LSU Freek on Les Miles:

luckyles.gif