• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
That's an, idea!

My mother wants me to use, the Cleveland Clinic! At this point, kinda hard to know where to go, or whom to trust!:dunno: Testing yesterday and today, now, I need the surgery consultation!:sosad: I appreciate your opinion, anyway!:wave: Did I say, "this isn't the highest and best use, of my time"?
Personally I'd get a referral for a surgeon at a major university teaching hospital, such as Emory, Duke, or UF/Shands.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Just curious

What were your symptoms to warrant surgery, for Diverticulosis? I found out that I have that on both sides of my abdomen, over a year ago! How did they determine that you needed, surgery? Getting worse with discomfort and abdominal distention! So sick of testing, misery and feeling of getting, nowhere!:sosad: I know, TMI!
Dr Moody operated on me for diverticulosis in sigmoid and the guy saved my life. This is a wonderful person

Reply for diverticulosis and sigmoid

What were your symptoms to warrant surgery, for Diverticulosis? I found out that I have that on both sides of my abdomen, over a year ago! How did they determine that you needed, surgery? Getting worse with discomfort and abdominal distention! So sick of testing, misery and feeling of getting, nowhere!:sosad: I know, TMI!

Sorry for the late reply, I woke up at 2am with what was thought was an unbelievable need to use the rest room and could not (if this happens do sit the commode and push it makes it worse)and then thought it was appendices and could not stand up straight. I would seek help now, the operation was very painful and 5 days with tube sucking your stomach etc and no food or liquid and a 2 month recovery period