• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Here is few photos, until Kat has time to share some more.

Last edited:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Kat, do you have recent pics? I am not getting a puppy, I am not getting a puppy.

Hey Lynnie!

They ARE adorable and sweet like their momma. I will post updated pictures tomorrow morning. They are at that wiggly stage so it's hard to get pics unless they are nursing or sleeping.

Kat:wave:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Pictures of the puppies starting the weening process!

At this stage they will not stay still for pictures. The wiggle and kick their legs, throw their heads back and do not want a photo shoot. So for now at least I can post a few of them sharing some new puppy food then too stuffed to walk away from the plates. They are so much fun and each has a personality to go with those cute faces. Mom is getting a much needed break!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Thanks everyone for your comments about Polly's Puppies! They are very sweet like their momma and are also beautiful! Playful babies right now, grabbing an ear or a tail when another brother or sister walks by. Puppy breath galore!!!! What an experience and Sharon I don't know how good an egg I am, but if anything it's a scrambled egg!

If anyone is interested in Polly's Puppies let me know or if you know of anyone that could give one a good home tell them about these sweet babies. They are going to make great pets whether as a companion or a family dog.

Teresa don't y'all need a baby at your house? :love: And Lynnie are you looking for an addition to yours? Sharon I can always make a trip to Tampa!!! Minnie I know someone in Memphis needs a new baby! ;-)

More pics to come. :clap: