• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
A young 10yr. old little girl, is missing her precious orange Tabby, Tigger! She says he is very sweet and I know that she's, heartbroken! He went missing, Tuesday morning! Please keep your eyes out for him and mention this, to others! I regret to say that I didn't get her name, but, I do have her ph number. 850-420-0392. I pray that he is safe, but, I am concerned at the Coyotes, in our area!:sosad:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Lost near old florida fish house!

Bump!:wave:
A young 10yr. old little girl, is missing her precious orange Tabby, Tigger! She says he is very sweet and I know that she's, heartbroken! He went missing, Tuesday morning! Please keep your eyes out for him and mention this, to others! I regret to say that I didn't get her name, but, I do have her ph number. 850-420-0392. I pray that he is safe, but, I am concerned at the Coyotes, in our area!:sosad:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Just found out that Tigger, does have a chip! Please keep your eyes out, for him! He was last seen Tues. morning at Herons Watch, near Eastern Lake and 30A. At this point, the little guy could be, anywhere!

amberk526

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Just found out that Tigger, does have a chip! Please keep your eyes out, for him! He was last seen Tues. morning at Herons Watch, near Eastern Lake and 30A. At this point, the little guy could be, anywhere!

I am happy to report that Tigger showed up in my back yard last night around 11pm when I was calling my 2 kitties in for the night. I contacted the owners and they picked him up this morning. I am so glad that he was able to go back to his loving home. He is a beautiful cat with a friendly disposition.
I would be a wreck if one of my cats was missing and was happy I could give this pet owner the good news that their furry loved one is coming home. :D

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
How wonderful!

I am so happy, that Tigger is home! I'm curious, how did you know, that it was Tigger? How far away from Herons watch, was he?
I am happy to report that Tigger showed up in my back yard last night around 11pm when I was calling my 2 kitties in for the night. I contacted the owners and they picked him up this morning. I am so glad that he was able to go back to his loving home. He is a beautiful cat with a friendly disposition.
I would be a wreck if one of my cats was missing and was happy I could give this pet owner the good news that their furry loved one is coming home. :D

amberk526

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I am so happy, that Tigger is home! I'm curious, how did you know, that it was Tigger? How far away from Herons watch, was he?

I live in Heron's Watch and he showed up on my patio when I was calling my 2 cats in for the night. I saw some signs that were posted earlier that week next to the mail box so I called the owners to see if it was their cat... He was approchable and friendly so you know that he had a home somewhere. He was also very tall and had a fluffy tail and that is how the owner described him so I knew I had found their cat. The poor thing was so close to home but he just couldn't find his way. I had heard him out in the bushes for several nights in a row meowing but he finally came out when I was shaking a treat bag (trying to get my cats to come in). I am glad he did come out becasue he is now at home with the ones who love him. :love:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Makes it all, worth it!

This is the reason that I ALWAYS try to help, lost babies! Once you have a successful reunion like this, you can't stop!:love: Great job, Amberk526!:clap::clap::clap:
I live in Heron's Watch and he showed up on my patio when I was calling my 2 cats in for the night. I saw some signs that were posted earlier that week next to the mail box so I called the owners to see if it was their cat... He was approchable and friendly so you know that he had a home somewhere. He was also very tall and had a fluffy tail and that is how the owner described him so I knew I had found their cat. The poor thing was so close to home but he just couldn't find his way. I had heard him out in the bushes for several nights in a row meowing but he finally came out when I was shaking a treat bag (trying to get my cats to come in). I am glad he did come out becasue he is now at home with the ones who love him. :love: