• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

leach711

Beach Crab
Mar 2, 2010
Yolo Boards

Hey all,

My wife and I are looking to get a YOLO Board and we're wondering if anyone has one for sale?

Please PM me back with details. We are locals looking to get a board so we are in the area.

Thanks so much.

I have a Nice almost New Yolo Yak Board. I is 12 ft long and made by Yolo and it is Very Stable and indestructable. It is a little heavier, but much easier to learn on than a regular Yolo Board. It is Orange and is 6 months old. $395.00 No Paddle Included. Thanks, Dave Leach

SUPwannabe

Beach Comber
Sep 29, 2010
I have a Nice almost New Yolo Yak Board. I is 12 ft long and made by Yolo and it is Very Stable and indestructable. It is a little heavier, but much easier to learn on than a regular Yolo Board. It is Orange and is 6 months old. $395.00 No Paddle Included. Thanks, Dave Leach

Is this still for sale, if so please let me know. 501 255 1423

Cheapet4

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach,Florida

Dave do you still have the board? I've been looking for a good deal on one!! 850 460 0096 Mary