• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
All right , this is getting ridiculous now. 4 plays and 80 yards for a TD to tie things up. What has happened to Ok State now? Cannot afford to have a 4 and out this time. Just goes to show never assume you have the game won by 14 and quit defending. :dunno:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Cnestg8r-Sorry to do it, but I feel obligated to change my pick from the Beantown Catholics to the South Bend Catholics, ie, gimmee the Irish and not Boston College.:wave:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Cnestg8r-Sorry to do it, but I feel obligated to change my pick from the Beantown Catholics to the South Bend Catholics, ie, gimmee the Irish and not Boston College.:wave:

The Irish are playing bad. Sure you want to do that? My son could not go with them again after going with them 3 times and them losing all 3 times. I may regret going with BC after them losing 19-0 last week also, but hope not.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Just can't bring myself to go with ND, but Boston College played horrible this past Saturday, this game is a home game for BC but that might not mean anything, that's for sure. But they lost to Va. Tech and it a home game for them. I may regret picking them again a second week straight.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Saturday October 2
Miami @ Clemson
Vanderbilt @ Connecticut
Florida State @ Virginia
Kentucky @ Mississippi
Texas @ Oklahoma (in Dallas, Texas)
Wisconsin @ Michigan State
Tennessee @ LSU
Virginia Tech @ North Carolina State
Georgia @ Colorado