• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Please leave your comments and rate Gravel Road at http://www.SoWal.com/restaurant/gravel-road

Gravel Road Makes Smooth Move To Seagrove

Submitted by Joyce Owen on 09/30/10
100929-gravel-road-010.jpg

When Jesse Hart relocated Gravel Road to a more visible spot in Seagrove Beach, it was more than just a change of address.

Chef Hart also created what he describes as a practical menu with moderate prices where people could dine more frequently.

Read more

Lief_Smith

Beach Comber
Oct 28, 2008
I cannot say enough about the quality of food and service at Gravel Road. If you have not been there yet, go tonight. My next meal is always at Gravel Road.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We love Gravel Road. And like I have said in previous posts "they are so flexible" they are so happy to please, they'll make things not on the menu. Along with the food and attitude, that make a place tops in my book.

cooper

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2008
Huge fans of Gravel Road and staff. Wonderful breakfast and dinner meals at a very reasonable price. Friendly service and management. Go often and enjoy!

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
Had as awesome dinner there last night! Had the grouper Po' boy - hold the bread - incredible! Mr Seagrover had the catfish. Very reasonable prices - and excellent food!!! We will be back!

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Grouper po boy's my favorite, too!

Not sure, though, if the Grouper's the best part! It could be the amazing diced sweet potatoes that accompany it, that are prepared with a to die for sauce, with pecans!:clap: I'm not just saying this, because my son, Russ, is one of their best servers!:love:

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
Gravel Road has become my absolute favorite restaurant on 30A for breakfast, lunch, or dinner... for ALL the reasons previously mentioned.

The fact that the food and service are consistently EXCEPTIONAL at realistic prices (especially in these difficult economic times) is proof that Gravel Road is a great member of the community. :clap:

I'm really glad they moved to a more accessible location.