• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
big, big Thank You to Pat at the Seaside Post Office.! Wonderful service and A+ customer service attitude.:clap: Still miss Angie, she was just as wonderful and helpful.:sosad:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
My major thanks must go to:

1) Laurie Hood for having the vision and determination to start Alaqua Animal Refuge

2) MC Davis for the E.O. Wilson Biophilia Center - the largest private conservation project east of the Mississippi

3) Kurt for Sowal - without which I would have no clue as to what was going on :D

NE SoWaller

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
I want to thank everyone in SoWal. Every time we come down we are treated like we have been there for years. I have never been around a nicer or friendlier group of people than those throughout SoWal. Whether it's a need for a keylime pie or recommendation on food or drink. SoWallers rock!!!!

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
Nov 26, 2004
Maybe this is a "conflict of interest" since I'm involved with the organization, but I am really thankful to the South Walton Community Council, and its executive director, Anita Page, for tireless advocacy for the built and natural environment of south Walton County. It's not very glamorous attending every county commission and planning and EAR amendments meetings, and paying exacting attention to what is happening behind the scenes in Walton County, but that attention has helped maintain the amazing character of our place.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Maybe this is a "conflict of interest" since I'm involved with the organization, but I am really thankful to the South Walton Community Council, and its executive director, Anita Page, for tireless advocacy for the built and natural environment of south Walton County. It's not very glamorous attending every county commission and planning and EAR amendments meetings, and paying exacting attention to what is happening behind the scenes in Walton County, but that attention has helped maintain the amazing character of our place.

Very well said! I extend my thanks to work of members of the SWCC, over the years, to help preserve our environment and shape our growth.

Susan Horn

Beach Fanatic
Thanks to all the farmers and volunteers and organizers who have built up the Seaside Farmer's Market. It has blossomed into a wonderful weekly opportunity for locals and visitors to buy great fresh local food, plants, seeds, sprouts, and more; to visit with old friends and make new ones; to enjoy a great breakfast special from Raw & Juicy's guest chefs; and just get outside and enjoy this wonderful community.

Thanks Jen, Arix, Christin, Robert, Chandra, Eric, Jordan, Renee, Charles, Shueh-Mei, Anne, Lois, and everyone else whose names I don't know or can't think of at the moment!

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I am most grateful for dark chocolate.

Seriously, I am thankful for all who love me and all who allow me to love them - love is like super glue!