• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

happy2Bme

Beach Fanatic
Sep 24, 2007
Sowal
Thank you, God, for putting a lot of nice people in such a nice place....and for giving me patience for putting up with the few sh*%birds who do their level best to attempt to make me temporarily forget the good folks as they seek the end of my patience via their petulance, self-importance, and demand for attention.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
John Farmer and Yellowfin. Mom loves riding to the new location on the east side of Eastern Lake. Of course she would probably ride to Destin to visit John- I thank him for being so sweet and taking care of a snowbird and her trike.;-)

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
I am grateful for all the men and women who serve in our military; who deploy to faraway places and live (and sometimes die) in an effort to keep the United States safe. Their willingness to serve and their courage is awesome. I am grateful that they know what it means to believe in a cause greater than oneself. I am also grateful to the families of all the members of the military--sometimes, their burden is even greater than that of the one who is deployed.

seagroovys

Beach Lover
May 18, 2010
I am Happy to have moved here this year, and to have met lots of great people and I sure do love 30A and the beach:))))) Thanks for all those who have come before me to make this such a special place.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Thanks to Leslie (and Buzz) Woodham for supporting Brody's school all the way across the United States...and thanks for getting rid of all those pesky pesks too.

Thanks to Dorothy Starbuck for being the best neighbor and supplying SoWal with beautiful Florida landscape paintings and a beautiful heart.

Thanks to Lorraine Barrett Morgan for giving birth to Rachel and thanks to Rachel for giving birth to For The Health of It.

Thanks to Minnie for always being a sweet friend.

Thanks to Bobbyj for letting me be his girls Step-Monster.

Thanks to Tootsie for being amazing and thanks to Kurt for SoWal.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Thanks to Seaside for being what I consider the heart of 30A.

The theater, the school, the shops, the market, the special events, the fabulous places to eat and most importantly the people of Seaside that make being there always like coming home.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Thanks to Leslie (and Buzz) Woodham for supporting Brody's school all the way across the United States...and thanks for getting rid of all those pesky pesks too.

Thanks to Dorothy Starbuck for being the best neighbor and supplying SoWal with beautiful Florida landscape paintings and a beautiful heart.

Thanks to Lorraine Barrett Morgan for giving birth to Rachel and thanks to Rachel for giving birth to For The Health of It.

Thanks to Minnie for always being a sweet friend.

Thanks to Bobbyj for letting me be his girls Step-Monster.

Thanks to Tootsie for being amazing and thanks to Kurt for SoWal.

Point Washington misses you.

njackie

Beach Lover
Nov 18, 2004
thanks to Kurt for being so kind regarding my ignorant posts, thanks to the folks at the Santa Rosa Pharmacy who are never rude about our sudden issues and the calls from our doc at home, thanks to the Publix at Water Color , where the people who are just nice every day, thanks to the new airport people who are exceptionally cordial to those who have crutches and are otherwise handicapped, thanks to our condo folks who keep our grounds just glistening, it goes on and on! Thanks to the precious little blond waitress at Angelina's who never thinks we are too late, or the waiter a Seagrove Market who turns off the fan for the elderly, or the girl from the Seaside Resp who wants our grandchildren to have to the wonderful seasonal shirts, we just love you all silently and from a distance.

bluecat

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2007
kentucky
Thanks to Capt. Larry who made two little fellows quite happy on a recent fishing trip. Was a long anticipated adventure for them, made for good memories.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Thank you Jenifer Kuntz and Raw & Juicy for "holding down the corner" in Seaside. That corner just feels good with that Airstream there.

I was feeling a little peckish (OK I was STARVING) earlier, and needed to eat some good food. So my friend and I ordered it ALL- spring rolls, black beans and rice, the hummus wrap, and my favorite- the sesame noodles- to see if we could eat it all. We had to stop at the wrap and that is now my dinner.

I guess what I am really thanking Jen for is not judging us when we ordered enough food for 4 people.:blush: