• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who will you vote for South Walton Mosquito Seat #3

• Ronnie Faulk

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Jimmy Hendrix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robert 'Bob' Hudson

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Ronnie Faulk

cand_168.jpg
Hello. I am Ronnie Faulk and I would like to tell you just a little bit about myself.
I was born and raised just outside Houston TX, where I graduated High School and also received my associates degree.
I served honorably and proudly in the Armed Services during the Persian Gulf Conflict from 1989 through 1991, completing three tours of duty in the Middle East: Operation Earnest Will, Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm.
I have recently celebrated seven wonderful years of employment at
Sacred Heart Hospital.
Santa Rosa Beach has been my home for eighteen years, sharing the last ten blessed years with my wonderful wife, Kriss. We are active members of Destiny Worship Center where I serve as athletic director, organizing sports for young adults as well as older adults here in our community.
I volunteer as a big brother to local youth, assisting them with their studies and taking them fishing or playing ball.
I have done volunteer work for Habitat for Humanity, and assisted citizens in Pass Christian MS, with covering of roofs and serving food along with other members of Santa Rosa Beach Community Church, after Hurricane Katrina.
"I believe that serving is more than just about ones-self".
My parents raised me to always respect others, to be honest and that a mans hand shake and his word should always be his bond. To always be willing and ready to accept accountability for ones actions.
My Pastors past and present have taught me to be honest, transparent and humble, not prideful and to treat others as I would like to be treated.
I believe in God, family and country and I would like to serve you and our community with honesty, integrity and transparency. I'll be glad to answer any questions that you may have.
May God Bless America!

Thank You,
Ronnie Faulk
faulk.ronnie@yahoo.com

Pledge to VOTE with biblical principles in selecting those that will govern our country. The time has come to declare our trust in You Father to heal our land.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I can't find anything on Jimmy Hendrix, and I believe Bob Hudson is a regular poster.

doodlebug

Beach Comber
Apr 29, 2008
All three candidates seem like fine choices, however I would appreciate your write-in vote. Killed three skeeters yesterday evening with my bare hands, and remained relatively unscathed. You do not see that in the other candidates bios, just sayin'. :wave::D

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
All three candidates seem like fine choices, however I would appreciate your write-in vote. Killed three skeeters yesterday evening with my bare hands, and remained relatively unscathed. You do not see that in the other candidates bios, just sayin'. :wave::D

If doodlebug wins then you'll have to prove that's your legal name. If no one steps forward then it'll be an appointment and lord knows what we'll get.