• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Hey guys! I was heading back to work from my lunch around 1:15, and picked up a tan-colored male chihuahua on 30a near the end of my street, North Lake Drive. If you think he's your guy, PLEASE call me (850-951-3142), email me (kitlit@gmail.com) or send me a pm.

He is wearing a black Harley Davidson collar, but no tags. He is obviously somebody's sweetheart--he came right to me when I called, and has been sitting on my lap without making a peep ever since. I have him at my office on 395 because I had to get back to work, and I just couldn't leave him out there. He nearly got hit, and I did try to knock on a few doors, but I know pretty much all of the dogs around my neighborhood, and didn't know where else to look. I really want to find his family; my little Rufus escapes now and then, and I would hope that someone would do the same for me. :love:

He is a PRECIOUS baby, and I'm sure he's wondering how he got lost... If he's yours, let me know, and I'll see that he makes it home... :wave:

I am also going to let Alaqua know, in case anybody calls looking for him, and I'll post on Facebook. If you know this fella, help me out!

Last edited:

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Try the local vets too. If you don't hear something soon, have him checked for a chip. I live in the area and I will sure ask around. "Lost Dog" posters have helped me re-home pets in the past.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Bless you, kitlit!

Try petfinder.com and post a "found pet" ad, as well as search the "lost pet" section! I'll bet it's just a matter of time, before someone sees this and recognizes the little guy! I would be sick if my 11 yr. old Yorkie, was missing!

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Thanks, guys! We have found his family, and "Stanley's" mom will be picking him up shortly... Happy, happy!