• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
The purchase will make Wyndham Worldwide the world?s largest vacation rental business, with more than 85,000 vacation properties in about 100 countries. ResortQuest operates some 3,000 vacation rentals in Northwest Florida and southern Alabama. The acquisition price is approximately $56 million.

Wyndham Worldwide: News Releases – Wyndham Exchange & Rentals

rq-logo.gif

Vacation Rentals - Vacation Homes - Condo Rentals - ResortQuest Vacation Rentals

sallyh

Beach Comber
May 9, 2006
We've rented through ResortQuest for many, many years and we do usually get a great deal in the fall. I hope this sale doesn't mean an end to that!

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
This is fantastic, news!

I'm shocked and excited for what this means, for Wyndham!:clap: I sell vacation ownership (times share) out of the Majestic Sun, in Mirimar Beach/Destin, for Wyndham! I've been on medical leave for last few weeks and had no idea, this was coming! Though, I knew that there were, "things in the works"! With Wyndham, things are always very hush hush, till it's done! I imagine that what it means to our owners, is finally having ability to stay on 30A, not to mention the HUGE inventory of options, in all of the Panhandle area! Vacation ownership is the way to go, IF you're going to, vacation! When my tours understand that once their ownership is paid for, they're vacationing for free, other that minimal maintenance fees and taxes, they love it!:love: