• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Too many losses right at the end, ie, Florida and Kentucky, and Stanford which most picked almost became a victim at the end but thankfully not. I'm lucky to have finished 9-6 this week. Florida is really playing bad. Can't say what Kentucky's excuse for losing is, looks like they thought it would be easy to stop them after knotting it at 34, not with that big impossible to tackle QB Cam Newton. :sosad:
Hubby had a bad day too.

Girl, our teams are looking bad. :bang: Maybe next year. But who would have thought that Alabama would be third in the SEC West?

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
First ten games I was 8-2, then poof its time for all the night teams to fall apart. Lol and I thought for sure I was gonna get at least twelve wins this week. Grrrr I don't even know what I was thinking going against florida state & lsu.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
Done and Done

But who would have thought that Alabama would be third in the SEC West?
;-)

cocks.jpg

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Wk 7 Pick'ems
GOOD LUCK! I won't call these easy.

Thu 10/14
Kansas State @ Kansas

Sat 10/16
North Carolina State @ East Carolina
Illinois @ Michigan State
Missouri @ Texas A&M
Vanderbilt @ Georgia
Arkansas @ Auburn
Texas @ Nebraska
Oklahoma State @ Texas Tech
Iowa @ Michigan
Southern Methodist @ Navy
California @ Southern California
South Carolina @ Kentucky
North Carolina @ Virginia
Mississippi State @ Florida
Ohio State @ Wisconsin

Last edited:

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
First ten games I was 8-2, then poof its time for all the night teams to fall apart. Lol and I thought for sure I was gonna get at least twelve wins this week. Grrrr I don't even know what I was thinking going against florida state & lsu.

Hey Fulmer, I really thought you were going to win. Maybe next week. Good luck. Attitude is more that half the battle.

My only emotional pick was Army.....being retired Army. Should have had another one. All of my sisters family went to LSU. Oh, well. This is your week.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hey Fulmer, I really thought you were going to win. Maybe next week. Good luck. Attitude is more that half the battle.

My only emotional pick was Army.....being retired Army. Should have had another one. All of my sisters family went to LSU. Oh, well. This is your week.

He'll learn to listen to his mom where some picks are concerned. He did where picking Michigan State was concerned, at least I think he did. :D