• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Love their lunch especially the chicken wrap and definitely sit outside and enjoy the view.

OK, we took your advise and sat outside. We had the chicken wrap and a grouper sandwich. And both were excellent. I could eat the grouper everyday. All white, not a pin head of dark on the fleshy white meat. I have never had better. Both were huge.

We sat at one of the tables with others and they informed us that they were down from AL at least four times a year and eat at George's at lease three times each time. The girl(lady) talked about her 12 year old son being a "foodie" and loving the grouper sandwhich and he was never so correct.

Can't wait for our next trip up the street to George's. Just don't know what we are going to have next. Might be dinner and a crab cake.

PS The view was wonderful and day could not have been better.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
OK, we took your advise and sat outside. We had the chicken wrap and a grouper sandwich. And both were excellent. I could eat the grouper everyday. All white, not a pin head of dark on the fleshy white meat. I have never had better. Both were huge.

We sat at one of the tables with others and they informed us that they were down from AL at least four times a year and eat at George's at lease three times each time. The girl(lady) talked about her 12 year old son being a "foodie" and loving the grouper sandwhich and he was never so correct.

Can't wait for our next trip up the street to George's. Just don't know what we are going to have next. Might be dinner and a crab cake.

PS The view was wonderful and day could not have been better.

Glad you enjoyed it, the key lime pie is good too. The servings are huge, fries were good too.

Looking forward to a lunch there soon. :clap:

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Not everyone has issues with shrimp tails.:roll:

And it is actually a compliment to the chef when a dinner picks them up with his/her fingers and eats them. The ultimate in relaxing and proving to the chef you are enjoying his/her food...just a tid bid from a friend of mine who owns a top restaurant in Atlanta and graduated from the CIA.

I love to eat things with the forks that God gave me.