• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
I'll be in Destin for a week starting 7/3 then Seagrove for a week starting 7/10. I go to zumba for a workout change up twice weekly here in Texas as well as a weekly hip hop and belly dance class. I am a terrible dancer but it's a fun change from walking or the eliptical. Are there any classes like this that ya'll would recommend in Destin or SoWal?

I really need to work out daily this year so that I don't gain a bunch of weight back on vacation this year when I've worked so hard and steady to get the pounds off! I also find I'm in a better mood and sleep better when I'm steady with my workout so it's best for all that I exercise!

RayStar

Beach Lover
Nov 7, 2008
I just learned of this exercise about a month ago. I watched a video. I can see how one could lose weight quickly doing this exercise.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I just learned of this exercise about a month ago. I watched a video. I can see how one could lose weight quickly doing this exercise.

My hubby just ordered me the Zumba program from something shown on the tv, I'm 50 years old, probably won't even be able to do any of that dance, much less feel like it after work or even want to do it. And I am one who doesn't always believe those women got that way from exercising, for instance, the before and after pictures from diets, I'm one who doesn't believe that all the women in the before pictures are the same ones in the after picture, and don't believe that many of the women in the Zumba videos ever had a weight problem.

Last edited: