• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I stopped by Good Apples and picked up a to-go lunch- FALAFEL!! :clap:

Wonderful crunchy falafel patty, cucumber, tomato, tzaziki sauce, sprouts, in pita. It was perfect. My new addiction- they better stock up!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The curried chicken salad wrap with all the veggies is great too---

The other day I was ogling another gal's lunch- a baked potato with rice and beans, cheese, veggies- it looked fantastic.

Wavewatcher

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
They also have a really good Angus Burger (not sure if always on the menu), the Spicy Shrimp Wrap is great, and the yogurt is tasty. I had a bite of the falafal wrap ~ it was excellent. I am happy we have A Few Good Apples in Seagrove Plaza.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Wish they opened earlier

My only complaint is that I can not get a smoothie on the way to work. Breakfast menu, but they don't open till 10:00.

pattymcbob

Beach Lover
Dec 3, 2008
James told me on Mon. that they were changing their hours, opening earlier & closing earlier; sorry that I can't remember what time they'll open for breakfast now. They also have the best greek salad on 30A (think they call it Mediterranean). I usually get it with the spicy tuna on top...yum!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
This place is great, don't be fooled when it first comes out, it'll fill you up.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Falafel would have been so much better than the crappy Target popcorn I had for lunch. :sosad: