• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Monday: Roast Beef and Horseradish cheese with chips. $5.98
Tuesday: Ruben with Chips. $5.98
Wednesday: Steak Quesadilla with Rich. $6.98
Thursday: Ms. Lisa's Homemade Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese. $5.95
Friday: Fried Grouper with chips. $7.98
Last week was fast and furious with home owners and Fall Break. Thanks for all your support! I know the line can get mixed up at times and if by chance the guy who got mad and walked out reads this, I really am sorry, I hope you found better service and good food somewhere else!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Thanks for sharing, see ya soon and I hope the Banana Pudding is on the menu. :)

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
:clap:Minnie, give me dates! I'll make sure we get banana's put back. You also need to try the new muffins. Lisa is using her own recipe for Banana Nut and Pumpkin! I never liked Banana Nut before!:love:

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Sorry guys, no fish today, Ms. Lisa has her hands full with dealing with the arrangements for Saturday. Of course we will be closed Saturday but as Mr. Modica would want it, we will be back in business taking care of the needs of our community and visitors Sunday. Love to all and thanks for your kindness and support.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Sorry guys, no fish today, Ms. Lisa has her hands full with dealing with the arrangements for Saturday. Of course we will be closed Saturday but as Mr. Modica would want it, we will be back in business taking care of the needs of our community and visitors Sunday. Love to all and thanks for your kindness and support.

You guys do what you have to, we'll wait. :love::wave: