• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jenny26

Beach Fanatic
May 5, 2005
Dine for the Rep at Shoo Mamas
Tuesday, October 19th
Starting at 5:30pm​

Shoo_Mamas_Blue_Logo_266_244.jpg

Please join us for dinner at Shoo Mamas on Tuesday October 19th. Owner/chef Lucas Sudrony is offering an all-you-can-eat flounder dinner special with cheese grits and sweet potato pups for $13.95, with the full dinner menu also available. A portion of the food and drink proceeds from the evening will be donated to the Seaside Repertory Theatre, a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so come on out and enjoy a delicious meal and celebrate with friends while supporting the Rep! Cast and crew members will be there from this year's featured production of the Autumn Playwright Festival, David Mamet's Speed-the-Plow.

speed_the_plow_poster_for_web_310_477.jpg

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I am excited about not cooking on Tuesday night! Shoo Mama's here we come! Thanks Lucas!:clap:

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Lucas and his crew turn out some damn good food. He's been working on flounder recipes for the past few days getting ready for this event.
Yes, you are right! Betty and I were in there for lunch the other day and he had a grouper special. I had it as a sandwich and Betty had it as a salad. It was fantastic! Its the great new place to eat.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Thanks to everyone who came out last night- it was fun with flounder night! Lots of flounders gave it up for the Rep!!:lol:

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
Thank you all who came to Shoo Mamas on Tuesday in support of the Rep, and to everyone at Shoo Mamas for hosting and your generosity, we appreciate you!