• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Oregon sure whipped up on UCLA, 60-13. Wow. I think Oregon will end up being #1 in the BCS over Oklahoma, and if it comes down to them playing each other if things stay the way they are, I think Oregon can beat Oklahoma.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Sat 10/23
Notre Dame @ Navy
Mississippi @ Arkansas
Maryland @ Boston College
Oklahoma @ Missouri
Georgia Tech @ Clemson
LSU @ Auburn
Wisconsin @ Iowa
Nebraska @ Oklahoma State
Arizona State?@ California
Alabama @ Tennessee+14.5
South Carolina @ Vanderbilt
Georgia @ Kentucky
North Carolina @ Miami-Florida
Washington @ Arizona- Bark for Sark!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
wtf? when did i change my mizzou pick'em? :lolabove:

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
What a great week of NCAAF! Good games whether we liked the outcome or not.

Congratulations to BR moving into a tie for the lead with Iris!:clap:

BR, FL Dawg, and cp led the week with a strong 12 wins!:clap:

cnestg8r-albums-sowal-ncaaf-2010-picture5877-2010-10-24-0521-001.png

cnestg8r-albums-sowal-ncaaf-2010-picture5878-2010-10-24-0521.png

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
The woes of #1 ranked teams continues. #1 alabama loses, #1 ohio state loses, now #1 oklahoma loses. Can we say trainwreck for #1 teams? I wish I could say that #1 teams are a sure win, but they are not unfortunatently. However, Oregon continues to show promise & they should definently take over the #1 spot. I see Oregon winning the national championship this year for sure. I don't see anyone who can match up to them at all. Bring on more pick em's!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
:lol: Mizzou looked really strong. Oklahoma didn't seem to want to win until too late. It was a great game to watch.

The other great game was Auburn-LSU. I'm definitely now a believer in Cam Newton. :bow:

Note: I lost both of these great games.:roll:

I took a chance by going with Missouri over Oklahoma. I have been trying to take chances with Kentucky also a few times, they fall short by around one to two touchdowns. And poor Tennessee, well they are no more than a high school team this year. I was hoping they could at least get 21 points to go along with the spread and contain Bama somewhat, didn't happen other than the first half. Vols should have had another TD when they were at the Bama 10 but the thrown pick took care of that.

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
Got to love you folks picking the Tigers over Oklahoma:clap: I bet against the Tigers last week and was surprised. I will be even more surprised if they can beat Oklahoma (and happy even though I will bet against them again)>

You were saying?