• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NotDeadYet

Beach Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
"Kramer My opponent is a fine woman. She reminds me of my grandmother."
Insufferably condescending. That is typical Kramer though - he often gives the impression he thinks he is smarter than everybody else. I doubt he would even understand that this is an offensive remark. He probably thought he was paying her a compliment. :roll:

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Insufferably condescending. That is typical Kramer though - he often gives the impression he thinks he is smarter than everybody else. I doubt he would even understand that this is an offensive remark. He probably thought he was paying her a compliment. :roll:
No, he's not dumb. He knew exactly what he was doing. Sara was the only incumbent I voted for and that was only because I know her and have personally observed her in action. She is a class act. Her opponent...not so much.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
Isn't that classy. What is the age difference between the two, it can't be much? Isn't he older, at least he looks older.

He is four years her junior. Not something you say to a lady of any age, though. But I give her credit, we have had a lot of fun with the remark at events over the last couple of days and she has a great sense of humor about it all.

Koa

Beach Fanatic
Jul 17, 2010
Kramer is no dummy. I think his dad was a rocket scientist and I think Kramer is a member of Mensa. (smart like a fox)

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Kramer is no dummy. I think his dad was a rocket scientist and I think Kramer is a member of Mensa. (smart like a fox)

I know too many Mensa members who can barely tie their own shoes or change a light bulb to be impressed by that.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com

Yea I got a good friend that is a member of Mensa. He is also a diagnosed schizophrenic. I had to go bail him out of jail a couple of weeks ago because he was out driving around and got lost and tried to create a new on ramp to I-10. He never could tell me what happened, but I read the crash report and when he was asked for his license and registration, he gave the deputy a half gallon of ice cream he had in the car. An absolute genius. Now he tells me the government considers him disabled so he gets a monthly check. Reminds me of that kook on MASH.