• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

asquared

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2008
This house is a must see! The model home at Thompson Woods gives visitors a look inside the ?Rosewood? model, a 1,750-square-foot, 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home that features an open floor plan and a variety of designer touches.

The home has lots of room both inside and out, including a back deck that overlooks the state forest.

The community is within easy reach of a number of shops and restaurants in the Santa Rosa Beach area, including the new Publix grocery store built less than 1 mile away. It is also within a few minutes of great shopping in Sandestin and Destin.

And of course, public beach access is only about 1 mile away down a large sidewalk. In addition, many of the 30A communities including Gulf Place, Seaside, Grayton Beach, Watercolor and Rosemary Beach are all within a short drive.

For more information, PM me. I will gladly provide the rental details to serious inquiries. Pets accepted with deposit.

Sandy Thompson

Beach Comber
Sep 24, 2010
We are looking for unfurnished, <$1500/month. Could you give me an address so I could ride by there and not waste anyone's time. Sandy

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
This house is a must see! The model home at Thompson Woods gives visitors a look inside the ?Rosewood? model, a 1,750-square-foot, 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home that features an open floor plan and a variety of designer touches.

The home has lots of room both inside and out, including a back deck that overlooks the state forest.

The community is within easy reach of a number of shops and restaurants in the Santa Rosa Beach area, including the new Publix grocery store built less than 1 mile away. It is also within a few minutes of great shopping in Sandestin and Destin.

And of course, public beach access is only about 1 mile away down a large sidewalk. In addition, many of the 30A communities including Gulf Place, Seaside, Grayton Beach, Watercolor and Rosemary Beach are all within a short drive.

For more information, PM me. I will gladly provide the rental details to serious inquiries. Pets accepted with deposit.

How much? Thank you. we live on thompson road right now.

asquared

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2008
Please send me a PM and I will gladly provide you with the information you are requesting. As mentioned in the initial post, I will not post rent info on this thread, but rather through email.

Thank you!

How much? Thank you. we live on thompson road right now.

asquared

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2008
The home has been shown twice now and we are lining up additional times to give people the ability to see the house early next week. Please PM me with any questions or if you would like to schedule a time to view the home. Thanks!

theyachtbroker

Beach Comber
Oct 8, 2009
The home has been shown twice now and we are lining up additional times to give people the ability to see the house early next week. Please PM me with any questions or if you would like to schedule a time to view the home. Thanks!

Id guess you have her rented. If not let me know. Thanks, Andrew

asquared

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2008
The home has not been rented; however, we have someone scheduled to view it on Sunday and may be interested. Please let me know if you would like to see it this weekend as well. Thank you.

SoWalMom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
30A
www.jewelkade.com
Rental

I sent you a PM, I am very interested in seeing this home tomorrow! I will only be in town until monday, and need to secure a place this weekend.

Please call me at your earliest convenience 850-687-7277

Thank you,

Meghan Hufty

The home has not been rented; however, we have someone scheduled to view it on Sunday and may be interested. Please let me know if you would like to see it this weekend as well. Thank you.