• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
anyone have a yard care person they can recommend. some pruning, planting, not much yard and not much work, but need someone who understands about plants.
Do not want a commercial landscape company.
Thanks.

seagroovys

Beach Lover
May 18, 2010
My neighbor in Seagrove does yard work for very reasonable rates his name is Thomas, he does some commercial(condo) stuff but mostly just residential, let me know if you want me to post a number.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
My neighbor in Seagrove does yard work for very reasonable rates his name is Thomas, he does some commercial(condo) stuff but mostly just residential, let me know if you want me to post a number.

yes. You can send me a PM if you prefer. Thanks

property services

Beach Comber
May 23, 2009
Panama City Beach, FL
Yard Service

anyone have a yard care person they can recommend. some pruning, planting, not much yard and not much work, but need someone who understands about plants.
Do not want a commercial landscape company.
Thanks.

Dear Glenda,

I have worked in the Seaside/WaterColor area for over 3 years and I am a small family run business, just me sometimes. I do light yard maintenance, pinestraw and planting. Very low overhead and reasonable rates and excellent local references. I would be happy to come by and give you an estimate.
Teresa Borges
B & B Property Services
(850) 502-9618

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Dear Glenda,

I have worked in the Seaside/WaterColor area for over 3 years and I am a small family run business, just me sometimes. I do light yard maintenance, pinestraw and planting. Very low overhead and reasonable rates and excellent local references. I would be happy to come by and give you an estimate.
Teresa Borges
B & B Property Services
(850) 502-9618

Thanks, Teresa. I will give you a call -- maybe we can work something out.