• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
$70 for the weekend per person if you pay by the night, $60 if you buy the weekend pass, which is up from $50 last year, $40 the year before and $35 or $30 the year before.

Kid passes at $50 is way too high IMO, especially when so often the themes of the films are about the future we are leaving for our children ($30 would have been more appropriate if the parent ticket price has to be $60).

I agree it would have been nice to not have a price increase, but prices go up because costs go up and subsidies go down. Hopefully $60 for the weekend is the max for a while.

It's still half the price of the Seaside Wine Festival (which I admit I don't attend because it is too $$.)

And while Watercolor bills it as a "Family" event, I really don't think all of the films appeal to most kids - some are very emotional or long and having them running up and down the aisles bored detracts from others enjoyment of the movies.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Show will begin at 6 pm. Tickets $10 at the door, cash.

We start building the show tomorrow in the am, swing by and say hello.

For Sunday at the Rep- a little bird told me ...this is kind of "best of" and a surprise thrown in...

passin thru

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2007
Hey all you MountainFilm at WaterColor fans .... It's going to be a superb weekend of films & special guests. Justin has brought a tremendous selection of old & new to the beach this year.

I won't be able to be one of your hosts this year, as I'm just finishing a move back to Telluride. But John & Justin will expertly deliver our favorite SoWal event of the year, and I know you all will truly enjoy it.

Happy 10th!

Jim Pettegrew

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
MountainFilm on Tour at WaterColor Turns Ten

Submitted by Lynn Nesmith on 11/02/10
031109-mountainfilm2003-002_0.jpg

Perfect attendance. I can?t remember the last time I attained that lofty status. Maybe a one-week stint of vacation bible school or my own birthday parties.

But it?s been ten years and I can honestly say I?ve never missed a night of MoutainFilm on Tour at WaterColor. It might just be my all-time favorite weekend of the year.

Read more

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Hey all you MountainFilm at WaterColor fans .... It's going to be a superb weekend of films & special guests. Justin has brought a tremendous selection of old & new to the beach this year.

I won't be able to be one of your hosts this year, as I'm just finishing a move back to Telluride. But John & Justin will expertly deliver our favorite SoWal event of the year, and I know you all will truly enjoy it.

Happy 10th!

Jim Pettegrew

:sosad:We will miss you. A lot.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal

Happy 10th!

Jim Pettegrew

What? The Voice of MountainFilm will not be there this year? We will surely miss your smooth delivery, amazing insights, and good humor, not to mention your wonderful stage presence. It just won't be the same....:sosad: