• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachgirl66

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2010
Well, Betty and I just returned from House of Klaus and I don't think there is a better lunch on 30A. There are, some I am sure as good, but none better. The spagetti and meatballs Betty had were wonderful and the Pastrami sandwich (not on the menu) that I had was to die for.

My husband and I were there in Sept. for the first time for lunch. We both had hamburgers they were delicious!!!!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I just had my new favorite sandwich on 30A- the BLT at Seagrove Coyote. BLT with chipotle mayo and avocado on a to-die-for baguette. Just spicy enough, but not too too. Sandwich is HUGE (plenty for 2), and comes with 30A's best tortilla chips and salsa (IMO- and I eat gallons of salsa).

I ate the whole thing. Oink oink.:D

That sounds delicious!

another outstanding salsa: La Cucina. The freshly fried, extra crispy tortilla chips are fantastic too.

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I should have waited to read this thread until I was done working for the day. I'm hungry and am now thinking about where I'm going to eat for lunch versus what work I am going to accomplish!

MTO Funk

Beach Crab
Nov 5, 2010
Seacrest Sundries serves a great Lunch

The angus cheeseburgers fresh off the grill, dressed anyway you like it with your choice of cheese. Grab a bag of chips and a drink and you have a filling lunch. You can eat there inside or out or they will wrap it up and you can take it with you. YUM YUM!! They serve breakfast sandwiches also to start off your day with a full tummy.

Seagrovedude

Beach Lover
May 30, 2006
We love seeing locals at lunch! Our specials start at just $3.99 including a drink. Lunch tastes even better on the patio!!

beachgirl66

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2010
If you are in the Blue Mountain beach area and want a takeout or picnic lunch, La Lobas Bakery has great veggie burritos, and homemade goodies, such a chocolate cream cheese brownies to go with it. By the way, the burritos are HUGE! I halved mine and ate the other half for lunch the next day, and it was still really good! There are a few tables outside if you would like to dine outside.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
If you are in the Blue Mountain beach area and want a takeout or picnic lunch, La Lobas Bakery has great veggie burritos, and homemade goodies, such a chocolate cream cheese brownies to go with it. By the way, the burritos are HUGE! I halved mine and ate the other half for lunch the next day, and it was still really good! There are a few tables outside if you would like to dine outside.

I have got to go and see what all La Lobas Bakery has to offer! I've heard great things.