• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Has anyone tried the new line of Doritos?

There's three level of arse burning funn, more on that later.

1. 1st Degree Burn Jalapeno
2. 2nd Degree Burn Buffalo Wing
3. 3rd Degree Burn Habanero

The funny thing is that the Jalapeno seem to be the hottest to me and they get progressively milder the 'hotter' you go.

Regardless once I'm done with these I'm not buying them again. Let's just say I now know what passing broken glass feels like.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Has anyone tried the new line of Doritos?

There's three level of arse burning funn, more on that later.

1. 1st Degree Burn Jalapeno
2. 2nd Degree Burn Buffalo Wing
3. 3rd Degree Burn Habanero

The funny thing is that the Jalapeno seem to be the hottest to me and they get progressively milder the 'hotter' you go.

Regardless once I'm done with these I'm not buying them again. Let's just say I now know what passing broken glass feels like.

:lol::lolabove::clap:

I'll stick with the cheese doritoes. my favorite junk food ever.. we're living it up on a Friday night when we go to the beach for sunset/moonrise with a fresh bag of Cheese Doritoes and bottles of cold coke. Sad, huh?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
:lol::lolabove::clap:

I'll stick with the cheese doritoes. my favorite junk food ever.. we're living it up on a Friday night when we go to the beach for sunset/moonrise with a fresh bag of Cheese Doritoes and bottles of cold coke. Sad, huh?

Not if you spike the coke.

robertsondavies

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
*Gasps* *puts hand over mouth* *clutches pearls*

I did buy a bag of the Habernero ones, and I really like them b/c you tend to only eat a few, which is perfect for a snack. For me, with Doritos, the heat, acts as an intake regulator. I'm going to grab a bag of the Jalepenos to compare now.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I did buy a bag of the Habernero ones, and I really like them b/c you tend to only eat a few, which is perfect for a snack. For me, with Doritos, the heat, acts as an intake regulator. I'm going to grab a bag of the Jalepenos to compare now.

Let me know, I still think the Jalapeno flavor is hotter.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Something we agree on SWGB, Sweet Heat flavor is not very good either. Stick with Nacho Cheese.

I only kind of like the Sweat Heat, but it's not hot enough for me.

Remember the Black bag that was Pepper Jack flavor? :drool:

My all time favorite though was when they did the over seasoned nacho cheese flavor. It was like a whole bag of the prized ones that got a little too much seasoning.