• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WeLoveSowal

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2010
We loved to dine at Jambone in SRB before the Restaurant was cloded
several month ago. The "pulled pork" was awsome. Can anybody help with some recommendations for Restaurants serving that kind of barbecue ?

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
barefoot bbq in seaside (my favorite)
stinky's fish camp (my second favorite)
pig's alley on hwy 98 near sandestin

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
My friends and I love 98 Bar-B-Que. Their pulled pork is moist and wonderful. Its on the north side of Hwy. 98.

Barefoot BBQ

Beach Comber
Apr 24, 2009
We loved to dine at Jambone in SRB before the Restaurant was cloded
several month ago. The "pulled pork" was awsome. Can anybody help with some recommendations for Restaurants serving that kind of barbecue ?
Not too be biased :D, but I do agree with the votes for Barefoot BBQ. Also, Scott Alderson (owner of the delicious Jambones) was an inspiration when we decided to open Barefoot in Seaside to use chemical-free and organic meat and produce. All of the to go products are extremely environmentally friendly and sustainable, in addition.
Please, grab some goober sized, boiled peanuts while your here...they're only available about 2 months a year!

WeLoveSowal

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2010
Not too be biased :D, but I do agree with the votes for Barefoot BBQ. Also, Scott Alderson (owner of the delicious Jambones) was an inspiration when we decided to open Barefoot in Seaside to use chemical-free and organic meat and produce. All of the to go products are extremely environmentally friendly and sustainable, in addition.
Please, grab some goober sized, boiled peanuts while your here...they're only available about 2 months a year!

I can`t wait to try your food. Are the boiled peantus still available around Christmas ?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I had the Barefoot baked beans last night- full of the pulled pork, spicy good, and yummy. I can't believe I had never tried them before!