• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gbdreams

Beach Comber
Nov 27, 2004
Grayton Beach
Chandra, we've got about a dozen archive size boxes with lids, and half a dozen Home Depot Medium/Large boxes. They're all broken down for easier transporting. We're in Grayton Beach. Let me know if you can use them and a phone number and I'll call you with directions.

Thanks

gbdreams

Beach Comber
Nov 27, 2004
Grayton Beach
We have more free moving boxes (over a dozen Home Depot "Large" size and at least that many smaller archive/file size boxes w/ lids). We also have a lot of clean inkless newsprint for packing.

Chandra doesn't need any more boxes or packing material, so if anyone else can use it, please let me know by posting or sending me a personal message. I don't want to see this stuff hauled to the landfill!

Thanks

gbdreams

Beach Comber
Nov 27, 2004
Grayton Beach
More FREE boxes available

We now have about two dozen MEDIUM Home Depot boxes; two dozen DOCUMENT ARCHIVE size file boxes with lids; and a couple of large trash bags full of inkless) packing paper.

Let me know if you can use any of it. We're in Grayton Beach.

Thanks

gbdreams

Beach Comber
Nov 27, 2004
Grayton Beach
Hi all. Lots of clean once-used archive sized boxes and lids are now available. Also, a few Home Depot medium-size boxes, and some clean (uninked) newsprint packing material.

We're in Grayton Beach. Send me a private message if you can use them.
THANKS