• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Good luck in Cali! Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. :D
I've enjoyed knowing you & Bev :love: let us know how it goes over on that coast :wave:

ThirtyAGal

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2007
Tennessee
Bobby - Good luck to you and your family. Collaborations was one of our favorite places in SoWal back in the day, and I have spent many a dollar there! I'll always remember you looking for something "antique monkey" for me. Chase your dreams and don't look back.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Bobby - Good luck to you and your family. Collaborations was one of our favorite places in SoWal back in the day, and I have spent many a dollar there! I'll always remember you looking for something "antique monkey" for me. Chase your dreams and don't look back.

You mean your not still looking for the monkey. I never stopped looking!:wave:

I sure am gonna miss all you crazy folks!

melscuba

Beach Fanatic
Apr 22, 2009
Roswell, Ga hoping SoWal someday
You mean your not still looking for the monkey. I never stopped looking!:wave:

I sure am gonna miss all you crazy folks!

Even though we never in met in person, I feel like I know a little bit about you from SoWal.com and the 30-A Review articles you've written. I lived in Mission Viejo for three years as a kid...... the best of my childhood. The water is cold, but the waves are great! I remember the warm sun, sand in my suit, and lots of laughter. I wish you and your family the best. It's sure to be an adventure you won't regret.

Lake Eastern

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2005
Walton County
Bobby, Ken and I are wishing you and Beverly the best in your travels. In the late 70's your grandmother was truly a friend to me and my oldest son when we lived down here while Ken was at sea. Only wish I had known it was your family she asked to lease our house for when Ken was transferred to DC. I do think your wife is so talented as an educator that for selfish reasons I would love to keep her here for the S Walton kids. Thanks for giving my daughter a chance with your company! Best of Luck to all the Johnsons! Gator

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Hey guys. I am putting together Bobby's resume for his new real estate position here in California. I would like to add some quotes from his customers or fellow agents. (This is just in time for his birthday tomorrow) Can some of you that have worked with or around Bobby help me out with a short statement? Blessings and love to you all. You are missed!