• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Amber15lyn

Beach Lover
Jun 15, 2009
We are upgrading to a king size bed, so some of our other stuff isn't going to fit... PM me for more info, or call me at 225-0541 if you're interested in anything...

1) Queen size bed, including pillowtop mattress, box spring, bed frame, and headboard (i think it's made from banana leaves, i can't remember). Paid well over $1,000 for it all. Will only sell together as a "set" Asking $350
you can have bedskirt too! :)

2) Solid oak tv armoire/cabinet. Paid over $1,000 for it at an interior design store. Top & bottom are actually 2 separate pieces to make it easier to move. Would prefer to sell it with the tv, but don't have to. If you're handy, you could build shelves in the inside and turn it into a clothing armoire. Asking $500

3) 32" Sanyo DS31520 television. Works perfectly! Can't find remote, but I have the owner's manual :)
Asking $150 (would like to sell it with the armoire, but don't have to)

4) 6 speaker Kenwood surround sound system with VR-507 audio video receiver. Disc changer will not power on, but receiver works (which has the tuner & will play tv audio). Doesn't include speaker wire. Asking $150 for it all.

Thanks for looking! Amber

Amber15lyn

Beach Lover
Jun 15, 2009
Prices lowered!!!

Lowering the price on the tv cabinet as a combo.. Basically, buy the cabinet, get the tv for free... $500 for both.

Also lowering the price for the surround sound to $100.

email me if interested... Amber15lynn@cox.net or call me at
850-225-0541

Thanks!

Amber15lyn

Beach Lover
Jun 15, 2009
Surround sound is SOLD.

Also, just discovered that the cabinet/armoire has matching shelves attached underneath (still in original packaging) for using it for clothing/storage instead of putting a tv inside.

Amber15lyn

Beach Lover
Jun 15, 2009
Price Drop!!

Price for armoire is now $400.
Great for storage with included shelves since most people have flat screens now! Will still include the TV for free with the purchase of the armoire if you want it.

Price for TV by itself is now $50.