• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007

BUSTER,SPIKE & MAX NEED A HOME FAST. Owner left her dogs and moved out of state and ex-husband travels for weeks at a time. He has a trip in 2 weeks & needs to find homes before then or will have to take them to the pound. He doesn?t want to do this so I?m trying to help. Spike and Buster are brothers & are Chihuahua/Yorkie and are 20 lbs. They are up to date on shots, fixed, two years & great with kids and cats. Max is a golden Lab/ retriever, he is very gentle & weighs 40lbs and is 7 years. He doesn?t like storms & hides when he hears them. He is up to date on shots, fixed, great with kids & cats. All three are crate trained and in Panama City, FL . Contact Anne at 850-960-1179. Please share and thanks in advance.

lms47

Beach Lover
Apr 23, 2008
Freeport, FL
Wish I could take them; but, can't due to issues with my rescued chichuaha. Hope the sweet trio finds a good furever home, good luck!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States

BUSTER,SPIKE & MAX NEED A HOME FAST. Owner left her dogs and moved out of state and ex-husband travels for weeks at a time. He has a trip in 2 weeks & needs to find homes before then or will have to take them to the pound. He doesn?t want to do this so I?m trying to help. Spike and Buster are brothers & are Chihuahua/Yorkie and are 20 lbs. They are up to date on shots, fixed, two years & great with kids and cats. Max is a golden Lab/ retriever, he is very gentle & weighs 40lbs and is 7 years. He doesn?t like storms & hides when he hears them. He is up to date on shots, fixed, great with kids & cats. All three are crate trained and in Panama City, FL . Contact Anne at 850-960-1179. Please share and thanks in advance.

I sent a message to realtordanielle! She has started up a dog rescue group called Seaside Animal Rescue. I sent her the link to this page. Hopefully she will see this and reply and be able to help if someone else does not take them first. C'mon Sowalers, let's help these 3 cute doggies find homes so they are not pound bound. :sosad:

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
No offense to anyone here but what kind of person leaves their dogs? Ex-husband has a trip in 2 weeks? Why doesn't he board them? WRACSO - you are the best person trying to help these pups. Are these pups caught in some kind of domestic thing? I live in a city where we have a no kill shelter. Maybe they could come up here. They are so beautiful. I am hoping someone helps them.

zip3

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2010
There are alot of crappy people in the world. Leaving dogs behind is just a drop in the bucket. I think of all the people who leave children behind. We can help animals but think about all the children thrown away.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
The owner's trip in two weeks will put him out of town for almost a month. He works for the military and has to go on long trips unfortunately. I recommended my dog sitter but he is gone for so long it just doesn't work for him. The dogs will most likely have to be broken up but if I can find a home for the sweet lab and then for the two little brothers it's a success. Please pass on and any other comments are welcome. Thanks Much!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
The owner's trip in two weeks will put him out of town for almost a month. He works for the military and has to go on long trips unfortunately. I recommended my dog sitter but he is gone for so long it just doesn't work for him. The dogs will most likely have to be broken up but if I can find a home for the sweet lab and then for the two little brothers it's a success. Please pass on and any other comments are welcome. Thanks Much!

Realtor Danielle sent me a private message and is supposedly checking out the situation she said. They might all be able to stay together with her. Hopefully she will post on here.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Update, I found out the owner leaves 11/24 so need to try to find homes before then for these special guys. Thought I had a home for Max today but they decided it wasn't the right time for a dog. Thanks for passing on their info on, they are really great dogs.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Update, I found out the owner leaves 11/24 so need to try to find homes before then for these special guys. Thought I had a home for Max today but they decided it wasn't the right time for a dog. Thanks for passing on their info on, they are really great dogs.

That is just a week, can you take them on a temporary basis and keep trying to find homes for them at the same time? That would keep them from being taken to the pound? I am hoping Danielle Snyder will step up and take them. I am going to contact her again. Has she contacted you at all or did you post a contact on here for people to contact the guy directly?