• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Unfortunately, I have 4 dogs (one is a foster) so cannot take them myself. I will try to find another foster home for them though. I have not been contacted by anyone. I told the owner I would put my info and then pass along to anyone who called or e-mailed me directly.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
I contacted Laurie and she posted on their site but I did not receive any calls. She said to check back with her after a few days and let her know the status. I know they are pretty full right now though.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I contacted Laurie and she posted on their site but I did not receive any calls. She said to check back with her after a few days and let her know the status. I know they are pretty full right now though.

I bet she will try and find room for them though when it gets closer to time for him to move. I miss Diane4145 on here, she does a lot to find homes for pets like these 3 and would be pushing hard to do so if able, but she has had surgery of some sort and is recuperating at her moms for several months.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Update, they found a home yesterday and someone is taking all of them so they get to stay together!! Yippee!!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Update, they found a home yesterday and someone is taking all of them so they get to stay together!! Yippee!!

Yay, I am so happy! You know who took them? Do they have them yet? It always makes me nervous until they actually have them because I worry about someone changing their mind at the last minute, then you are back to square one with 4 days left to start all over again. But I'm going to think positive. :D

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
I am so happy to read this! Great news. This may be inappropriate but can I send a donation to the people that took them? No big deal but some $$$ to offset the cost of taking them on. There are some really wonderful people out there.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
I will be in contact with the new owners tomorrow and get an update. They are set to pick up all three dogs on Wednesday. I will confirm everything and they have my contact info in case of any issues (since the current owner will be gone).

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
:clap:[

Thanks so much for all your hard work in getting these 3 guys a home. And words can't not describe the appreciation that goes to the new owners of them. I wish all of them a long healthy and happy life!!!!!!!!!!! Updates will be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Danielle

QUOTE=wracso;709501]I will be in contact with the new owners tomorrow and get an update. They are set to pick up all three dogs on Wednesday. I will confirm everything and they have my contact info in case of any issues (since the current owner will be gone).[/QUOTE]