• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
Is smoking allowed? Every Bingo Hall I've ever seen is thick with cigarette smoke.

They have seperate entrances for smoking and non smoking With huge windows in between the two. The caller uses a P.A. so you can hear from either room. They also have catered sandwiches, cheesecake, misc snacks and drinks available (sorry non alcoholic). Plus, I heard that the Potato Salad is "bangin!" There are several people who keep busy cleaning up after you and bringing you stuff. That's a nice bonus. They open at 2 on Saturday and Sunday so go check it out . You can spend your winnings at one of the local watering holes afterwards.

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
They have seperate entrances for smoking and non smoking With huge windows in between the two. The caller uses a P.A. so you can hear from either room. They also have catered sandwiches, cheesecake, misc snacks and drinks available (sorry non alcoholic). Plus, I heard that the Potato Salad is "bangin!" There are several people who keep busy cleaning up after you and bringing you stuff. That's a nice bonus. They open at 2 on Saturday and Sunday so go check it out . You can spend your winnings at one of the local watering holes afterwards.
Cool, we'll check it out in Dec.